David Fahey has spent the last 25+ years of his career in the commercial real estate industry. While at Binswanger, he served as President of the commercial division. On behalf of his clients, he successfully managed and completed projects in 31 states and 11 countries. He also brings to Avison Young experience on the development side of the business from his time as a partner at Preferred Real Estate Investments. Prior to his tenure in the real estate industry, Fahey spent multiple years in many capacities in the packaging industry, and the chemical business.
Fahey earned his Bachelor of Science in business administration and financial management from Juniata College. He has served on many Boards, including the Board of King of Prussia Business Improvement District and the Philadelphia Chapter of CoreNet for over 10 years. Today, he serves on the Board of Trustees for Ju niata College and the Philadelphia Israel Chamber of Commerce.
- Juniata College – B.S., Business Administration and Financial Management
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Pennsylvania
- Avison Young Circle of Excellence – Production, 2016
- King of Prussia Business Improvement District
- Board of Trustees, Juniata College
- CoreNet, Philadelphia Chapter