Dale Griesser has over 40 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry in Regina and southern Saskatchewan. Dale is the president, and broker of Avison Young Commercial Real Estate (Sask) Inc., the Saskatchewan office of Avison Young Canada.
Dale’s personal expertise lies in the areas of investment sales, government, institutional and private sector lease negotiations including; tenders, request for proposal, tenant representation assignments and land sales for future developments. His hands-on approach has enabled him to attract a team of professionals to Avison Young who work together to offer unsurpassed service to their clients.
Dale has been personally involved in the sale of over 50 institutionally owned properties in the city of Regina during his career. He has been directly involved in the leasing of well over 2.0 million square feet of office space in downtown Regina, primarily to various government agencies and departments. Transactions brokered under Dale’s direction have been in the hundreds of millions of dollars. Dale provides his clients with unparalleled real estate knowledge to ensure they have the best possible advice and options for all of their critical real estate decisions.
Some of Dale’s major corporate clients include; Morguard Corporation, Healthcare of Ontario Pension Plan, Co-operative Life Insurance, Ministry of Central Services (Province of Saskatchewan), Saskatchewan Cancer Agency, Saskatchewan Government Insurance, SaskEnergy, Tourism Saskatchewan, Provincial Auditor Saskatchewan, Public Works & Government Services Canada, Dundee REIT, Boardwalk REIT, Greystone Managed Investments, ADAG Corporation Canada Ltd., Melcor Developments, Price Waterhouse Coopers, MNP, Kingsett Capital, Artis REIT and Oballa Group of Companies.
- Past Board Member; Economic Development Regina (EDR)
- Past Chairman; Infrastructure and Services Sector Team, Enterprise Saskatchewan
- Past Chairman; Board of Directors of Regina Downtown Business Improvement District (BID)
- Partner; McCOR Management (NewWest Enterprise Property Group (Sask) Inc.)
- Member; Building Owners and Managers Association of Regina (BOMA)
- Member; Regina Chamber of Commerce
- Co-founder; Avison Young Charities-of-Choice program
- Established the first-ever Saskatchewan Economic Development and Commercial Real Estate Conference in 2008