Commercial Real Estate Agents, Brokers, and Advisors
Clint Miller is a respected real estate executive with an impressive 35-year track record of leadership, organizational development, and client service. Clint is known as an effective advisor, with a passion for creating proactive and strategic solutions for clients.
Clint has received industry recognition as a founder, catalyst and facilitator of professional growth across the commercial real estate community. His client experience includes regional and global investors and occupiers of real estate.
Clint joined Avison Young in 2018, following 16 years of leadership at Cushman & Wakefield (C&W) where he has served as market leader, regional manager, and account manager for a Fortune 130 corporate real estate client headquartered in Minneapolis. In 2002, Clint was managing partner and co-founder of Northstar Partners (a member of the C&W Alliance), leading its impressive rise to prominence in the forefront of the Twin Cities real estate brokerage community. C&W acquired Northstar Partners in 2007 and appointed Clint its Minnesota market leader. The firm was ranked in the top tier of full-service firms in the Twin Cities market with more than 100 professionals engaged across all lines of investment and corporate real estate services. Prior to Northstar Partners, Clint served as managing director for Grubb & Ellis upon the company’s entry into the Twin Cities marketplace, where he was responsible for developing and managing the first Minnesota operations. He began his business career as a sales executive at Xerox Corporation.
- Recipient of NAIOP President’s award recognizing CRE industry impact as a founder, catalyst, and facilitator of processional growth
- NAIOP (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties), Minnesota Chapter, Past President and Director
- Minnesota Commercial Property Exchange, Director
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Realtors, Director
- Society of Industrial and Office Realtors, SIOR designee
- CoreNet Global, Member
- University of Minnesota Children’s Cancer Research Fund, Director
- Roblealto Childcare Association; San Jose, Costa Rica, Mission Team
- University of Minnesota, Duluth, BBA Bachelor of Business Administration