Brian Bellew is a senior executive with more than twenty-five years of broad-based experience in all facets of corporate real estate, including driving global portfolio strategy, account management, project management, transaction delivery, integrated facility management and outsourcing initiatives.
Brian’s professional skills have been complimented by thought leadership and an entrepreneurial bent that has helped grow service delivery platforms through team business development, strategy, account enhancement and recruiting.
- Harvard University, Bachelor of Arts (AB) in government
- Licensed Illinois Real Estate Broker
- LEED Green Associate
- Facility Management Professional (FMP)
- Member, Chicago Architectural Foundation
- Member, Chicago Council on Global Affairs
- Ambassador, Chicago Humanities Festival