Andi Simon joined Avison Young in 2016 as Vice President and member of their national Project Management Leadership team. With over 25 years of experience, Andi has lead build-to-suit, tenant improvement, and base-building repositioning projects ranging from 5,000 – 800,000 SF. Whether her clients are corporate, health care, higher education, warehouse/manufacturing or laboratory, she has earned their respect for her ability to understand their business goals and objectives and translate them to the built environment resulting in projects with superior creative solutions, enhanced project schedules and improved cost efficiencies.
Andi’s past experience has fueled her working knowledge of workplace strategy, architecture, engineering, construction, furniture, equipment and relocation. Prior to joining Avison Young, Andi was Director of Project Management at Cushman & Wakefield, where she helped grow a multi-million-dollar project management department. Prior to this, Andi owned and managed Simon & Associates, a project management firm specializing in corporate, higher education and health care. Andi’s project management roots started at a local boutique real estate firm serving national clients such as Polo Ralph Lauren. Her knowledge of architecture and construction stemmed from working at a local design/build construction firm.
Professional Affiliations and Volunteerism
- Active in numerous professional organizations including CoreNet, MNCrew and IFMA
- Circus Juventus – Performance Support Volunteer
- Awards include: “2015 Occupier Team of the Year” Cushman & Wakefield/NorthMarq; and First National Bank Building “2009 NAIOP Award of Excellence” & “2010 Finance & Commerce Top Project Award"
- Providing transitional housing assistance and mentoring to young adults.
- Guest speaker for IFMA, CoreNet, St. Thomas University and Cushman & Wakefield
- Served on school PTO boards, volunteered as a reading tutor, and mentored FAIR school students’ robotics team.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison