Project management case studies for commercial real estate properties
- Location: New York, NY
- Client: Comcast Spotlight
- Size: 45,000 sf
- Type of Project: Fit Out
- Service Type: Tenant Representative
Comcast Spotlight is the advertising sales division of Comcast Cable, the largest cable company and home Internet service provider in the United States. Comcast Spotlight fit-out 45,000 sf of office space in New York City. The space includes 135 seats and showcases a customized Client Experience Center for their sales force.
Avison Young oversaw this project from concept through close-out.
- Development of Master Project Budget & Schedule
- Oversight of Design
- Oversight & Procurement of Construction
- Oversight of Vendor Selection / Coordination
- Network & Data
- Security & Access Controls
- Audio Visual Systems
- Move Management
- Close-out Management
The project was completed in November of 2017.