Commercial real estate news releases from Avison Young
Quarterly and topical research insights to help your business gain competitive edge in commercial real estate.
Weekly Newsletter Nov 15, 2021November 15, 2021
- GOOGLE to build fourth data center in Israel Schonfeld Engineering is in talks to buy land in Beit Yehoshua for a fourth data center in the country for Google Cloud (Globes).
- Dynamic retail experiences - The future of retail or one-offs for brands?
- Listen to Avison Young podcast
TEN TRENDS FOR A ZERO CARBON WORLD
Israeli commercial real estate deals
- TEDDY SAGI enters US real estate market (Globes)
- Gov't targets investors, Airbnb in plan to cool housing market (Globes).
- MISHORIM REAL ESTATE INVESTMENTS LTD is selling a public parking in Miami Florida for $8 million.
- More News
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale 2,200M2 commercial building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
- For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
- For Sale one floor (1,150M2) out of five, in a comercial building in the center of Tel Aviv.
- For lease, in Alon Tower Tel Aviv 156M2 office space, high floor 5 rooms.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 600M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
- More News