Commercial real estate news releases from Avison Young
Quarterly and topical research insights to help your business gain competitive edge in commercial real estate.
Weekly Newsletter Oct 18, 2021October 17, 2021
Municipalities oppose building homes on land zoned for offices The measure is planned to address the shortage of land for housing and claims that too much land has been zoned for offices (Globes).
CPI up 0.2% in September, housing prices up 1.2%
Over the past 12 months, the Consumer Price Index has risen 2.5%, while housing prices have risen 9.2%, the Central Bureau of Statistics reports (Globes).
Israeli commercial real estate deals
- easyHotel bringing low-cost accommodation to Israel
Franchise director St. John Harvey says easyHotel, like sister company easyJet, will offer a basic product, with services, which guests often don't need, costing extra (Globes).
- SKYLINE INVESTMENTS INC is selling lots in Canada for C$210 million.
- Work to begin on Tel Aviv's 63-floor ToHa2 tower Income producing companies AMOT and BAYSIDE will invest NIS 3 billion in building and marketing the office high-rise (Globes).
- ASHTROM PROPERTIES LTD to buy an office building in Birmingham.
- KAELEN SHERMAN buys 50% Herzliya Ritz Carlton stake The Canadian businesswoman is paying NIS 150 million for half of the hotel (Globes).
- More News
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale 2,200M2 commercial building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
- For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
- For Sale one floor (1,150M2) out of five, in a comercial building in the center of Tel Aviv.
- For lease, in Alon Tower Tel Aviv 156M2 office space, high floor 5 rooms.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 600M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
- More News