Secure the best location for business success
Finding the right location for your business is critical. Your location decision is influenced not only by real estate market factors, but also by fundamental business drivers including employee attraction and retention, workplace productivity, proximity to labour and supply, and alignment with your corporate brand.
Avison Young’s Tenant Representation professionals take a comprehensive approach, from situation analysis through option development and project implementation, to secure the optimal location for your business. Our full market research capabilities ensure each decision and negotiation reflects the most up-to-date intelligence available.
Avison Young will identify your current and future real estate needs by assessing financial, environmental, operational and qualitative criteria, including:
- Understanding your current situation
- Confirming financial and operational objectives, including sustainability
- Identifying all potential market opportunities
- Analyzing risks and opportunities against criteria
- Developing, evaluating and selecting an effective occupancy strategy
Superior market knowledge is critical to the success of real estate projects. Avison Young’s process includes:
- Identifying all viable market opportunities
- Optimizing opportunities through detailed analysis
- Recommending appropriate timing for market entry
- Leveraging intelligence and relationships with the landlord community
- Aggressively negotiating based on the established criteria
We produce all of the necessary documentation required to bind parties to the agreed terms of the transaction, and oversee the process from start to finish. Our experienced professionals work to ensure:
- Accurate documentation of lease terms, including: services, sustainability standards, infrastructure, construction, work provisions, scheduling, delivery and/or delay conditions and operating costs review
- Timely execution of lease
- Project coordination
- Project continuity
For more information about our tenant representation services please contact your local Avison Young office.