Principal for the Building Consultancy & Project Management team in the UK. Tony is a MRICS qualified Chartered Building Surveyor and Project Management Surveyor with over 25 years of experience. Tony has provided professional advice across a diverse range of commercial property types working for both private commercial companies as well as public sector organisations.
Tony has expertise in the development, deployment and successful implementation of fit-out and refurbishment projects at a national level. Prior to joining Avison Young in 2014 he devised and built the Building Consultancy and Project Management Team for Haywards as a one of the Equity Partners.
Bringing PRINCE 2 (Projects in Controlled Environments) experience to the fore, Tony strives to resolve complex situations on a daily basis to help clients achieve their goals. By utilising his strong technical understanding of commercial property combined with substantial business acumen, the commercial outcome of real estate projects achieves improved operational efficiency and quality for organisations and properties alike.
- Avison Young (London, UK) – Principal, Project Management & Building Consultancy (2014 – Present)
- Haywards – Partner, Head of Project Management & Building Consultancy (2004 -2014)
- NB Real Estate (now Capita) – Director 1996 – 2004
- DTZ – Graduate through to Associate 1992 -1996
Education and Designations
- John Moores University, Liverpool – Bachelor of Science in Building Surveying (Honours 2:1)
- Associate Member of The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors
- Chartered Building Surveyor 1993
- Chartered Project Management Surveyor 1999
- Diploma in Company Direction – Institute of Directors 2007
- PRINCE2 Accredited – Association of Project Management (APM) 2013
- Dilapidations – How to defend yourself and save cash
- Fit-outs and Refurbishments – Getting the best value from your project
- Traditional Values – Which procurement route should you take?
- Appointing a project manager & avoiding false economies
M&M Asset Management
MAN Truck & Bus (UK)
BMO Real Estate
Derbyshire County Council
Down Under Geosolutions
"We had assumed the fit-out would be reasonably straightforward. Nothing could have been further from the truth. It simply would not have been completed without the professional and expert leadership of our project manager." Operations Manager, Red Badger.
"Our project manager’s expertise and experience was invaluable and has saved us almost a quarter of a million pounds representing a fantastic return on investment.” CEO, Faculty of Occupational Medicine.