Avison Young Real Estate Management Services is an industry leader in the field of third party management. It is part of the Avison Young group, offering a diversified range of services, consulting with owners, asset managers and corporate clients in real estate. As a partner-owned firm, we build long-term relationships with our clients, offering them professional, intelligent real estate and financial services.
The IT Administrator will reside in our downtown office at 401 Bay Street, Toronto, Ontario.
We are looking for someone who can work in a diverse, non-routine environment requiring the use of a wide range of processes and be able to exercise judgement to determine action to be taken to resolve individual problems.
- Perform Level 1 tech support fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and application. This include for local staff and site offices.
- Conduct research to aid in troubleshooting and issue resolution
- Configures new PC equipment, decommission old equipment for re-use or disposal
- Maintain security groups & users security, apply access, update security matrix
- Part of Group who maintains Office 365 for email system. Setup new users, disable old users, maintain email tracking file for the company (currently 3,000 email accounts)
- Co-ordinate and work with third party IT consulting company
- Knowledge for Yardi Voyager would be beneficial
- Trouble shoot users/program issues
- Setup/Remove users
- Setup and maintain security groups/menus
- Test and implement upgrades
- Back up for IT Supervisor
- Maintain various templates and provide staff training on the use of the templates
- Maintain IT inventory listing, and security matrix files
- Assist with special projects
- Other tasks as required
Experience, Knowledge & Skills
- Have at least 2 years of practical experience working in an IT related field
- Be a College or University Graduate
- Should be patient and comfortable explaining technical concepts in NON-technical language
- MUST have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with clients and coworkers
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a congenial manner.
- Ability to troubleshoot and understand Windows client OS Windows Vista 7,8,10, Windows Active Directory, and Office 365.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work independently or in a team
- Ability to plan and prioritize to achieve a defined objective.
- Intermediate to advance Excel skills
- Work with Skype and TeamViewer
Competitive salary and benefits package offered for the right candidate with the right skills and experience.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.