Avison Young, a Canadian-based, global real estate solutions firm, is searching for a marketing professional for a team of brokers in our Tysons, VA office.
- Designing, managing and implementing the team’s marketing strategies and advertising campaigns
- Creating proposals, presentations, and marketing materials, including e-blasts, flyers, floor plans, maps, postcards, invitations, boards, and signage
- Serving as main point of contact with clients for coordination and marketing of properties
- Preparing marketing budgets and tracking related expenses for listings
- Coordinating on-site events for clients and the brokerage community and executing marketing campaigns, creating invitations and managing RSVP lists
- Assisting with website design and other web-based property and team marketing
- Other special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem solving and attention to detail
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite and graphics software
- Marketing or real estate experience a plus
Competitive salary and benefits available.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.