We are currently seeking an Administrator Coordinator to support a team of brokers in our Philadelphia – Center City office. The Administrative Coordinator will often handle details of a confidential nature and will be responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Assist a team of brokers in their day-to-day activities, ensuring a smooth and efficient work environment
- Schedule meetings and property tours
- Assist in the planning and execution of corporate and client events
- Assist with other administrative needs and special projects as needed
- Enter data into CRM system
- Face of the office and gatekeeper for incoming phone calls/emails/walk-ins
- Handle database and training of new hires in company CRM
- Interface with local venders for needs; Coordinate maintenance of copiers, phone system, office and kitchen supplies, etc.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional problem solving and attention to detail
- Proficiency in, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Adobe Acrobat, Constant Contact and other assorted software programs.
- Professional dress and demeanor required
- 4-year bachelor’s degree preferred. Real estate license and/or 2 to 3 years of real estate experience a plus
Competitive salary and benefits available
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
Please email all resumes and cover letters to email@example.com