Who Are We?
Avison Young is the world’s fastest-growing full-service commercial real estate services firm. Headquartered in Toronto, Canada, Avison Young is a collaborative, global firm owned and operated by its principals.
We are excited to add a Senior Appraiser to our dynamic team resulting from growth in all parts of our global business.
- Perform appraisals in all property categories
- Lead a range of projects and complete day-to-day execution and delivery of client service
- Provide recommendations and solutions tailored to specific risk and circumstance
- Undertake business development activities and ownership of growing the service offering the development of external and internal relationships
- Ensure service is meeting or exceeding company and industry compliance measures
Desired Skills and Experience:
- ACI or CRA Designation
- 4+ years of work experience in real estate valuations and advisory consulting
- Proficiency in Argus is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong proficiency with MS Office (Excel and Word)
- Excellent analytical and writing skills
- Strong ability to solve complex technical problems
Avison Young is a collaborative, global firm owned and operated by its principals. Founded in 1978, the company comprises of more than 2,600 real estate professionals in 84 offices providing value-added, client-centric investment sales, leasing, advisory, management, financing and mortgage placement services to owners and occupiers of office, retail, industrial and multi-family properties.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. If you are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter. Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada.
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
The firm maintains a strict policy to ensure employment opportunities are equal and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, protected veteran or military service status, or any other elements protected by law.
For those requiring assistance with disabilities, Information relating to the need for accommodation and accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
Avison Young is committed to employing the best talent with the most fair and equitable recruitment practices. Apply with us TODAY!
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.