Avison Young is a Canadian-based, global real estate solutions firm. We're searching for an marketing and administrative coordinator to handle the reception desk and provide general office and brokerage team support in our Tysons, VA office. This is an ideal position for an outgoing individual with solid software skills, a cheerful personality, and attention to detail.
- Primary responsibility for the reception desk, including answering the phone lines and directing incoming calls, greeting clients and processing mail
- Coordinating office maintenance requests
- Coordinating service or repair of office equipment and ordering supplies
- Preparing marketing materials, proposals and presentations
- Creating tour books and property marketing materials, including e-blasts, flyers, floor plans, maps, postcards, invitations, boards, and coordinating signage
- Maintaining contact lists
- General administrative support, such as providing calendar and meeting coordination, and preparing expense reports
- Other duties and special projects as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Excellent communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional problem solving and attention to detail
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel & PowerPoint)
- Experience with design software a plus
Competitive salary and benefits available.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations to [email protected] We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.