Receptionist | Administrative Assistant
We are currently seeking an administrative professional to support our Raleigh office. This role plays an integral part in delivering service to both our external clients and internal team members. This is an ideal position for an outgoing individual with solid software skills, a cheerful personality and attention to detail. This role may handle details of a confidential nature and is responsible for prioritizing projects to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
- Assumes primary responsibility for answering and forwarding client phone calls, including but not limited to inquiries about listings, tenant service calls, etc.; Responsible for greeting guests and assisting with all necessary items associated with meetings.
- Demonstrates a professional and courteous manner when working across all levels of the organization to make internal customers (employees) and external customers feel like they are our only customer.
- Manages office operational tasks in an effective manner, including but not limited to: maintaining office common areas (kitchen, reception area, workroom, and conference rooms), equipment maintenance, and supplies inventories. Interfaces with vendors as needed.
- Provides administrative and operational support for special projects at all levels of the organization. Is aware of office schedules across the organization to help with coordination of internal events, conference room scheduling and availability of staff.
- Is responsible for sorting and distributing incoming and outgoing mail.
- Prepares and tracks all FedEx and UPS shipments via online account management.
- Assists the Operations Manager and/or Brokerage Assistant team as needed with day-to-day activities, ensuring a smooth and efficient work environment. This may include, but is not limited to: preparing letters, marketing materials, proposals and presentations, and planning of corporate and client events.
- Demonstrates initiative with an intuitive approach when managing tasks, which includes going above and beyond day-to-day responsibilities to identify those areas which need attention.
- Two or more years of experience within administrative and professional office support roles with a proven track record of increased levels of responsibility.
- 2-year associate or professional degree required. 4-year bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required. Experience with Adobe Photoshop or InDesign preferred.
- Experience in providing administrative support to employees and clients, with impeccable professionalism and courtesy.
- Strong follow-through skills and a team-player approach when serving both internal and external customers, with the ability to think critically and problem solve.
- Articulate verbal and written communicator, with an ability to efficiently multi-task with a keen attention to detail.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls and no staffing agencies, please.