Company and Position Overview:
Avison Young, a Canadian-based, global real estate solutions firm, is searching for an efficient and reliable marketing professional to provide support for a team of brokerage professionals in our Conshohocken, PA office. This position is ideally suited for a candidate who is an organized self-starter and proficient at multiple task management.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:
- Design, production and review of all general property marketing deliverables included but not limited to e-blasts, flyers, floor plans, maps, postcards, invitations, display boards, property signage
- Creation and management of larger projects such as offering memorandums, opinions of value, proposals, presentations and additional materials
- Multi-office project coordination with additional Avison Young regional marketing professionals and third party vendors
- Compilation of complex information for inclusion in reports and informational packages; including leasing activity reports, transaction documentation and budgets
- Preparation of marketing budgets while monitoring related expenses/costs for projects
- Creation and coordination of internal and external PR releases and deal announcements
- Coordination of on-site events for clients and the brokerage community
- Management of third-party vendors as needed, such as photographers, videographers, printers, sign vendors and more
- Assistance in cross-office Avison Young initiatives as needed
- Coordination and support of Avison Young regional social media accounts
- General team support, such as providing calendar and meeting coordination, and preparing expense reports
- Other administrative duties and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field
- 1-3 years of experience in commercial real estate preferred, but not required
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Exceptional problem solving and attention to detail
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
Competitive salary and benefits available.
Our Equal Opportunity Commitment
Avison Young practices as an equal opportunity employer in all services locations around the world. We are committed to building and maintaining a workforce diverse in experience, skills and knowledge with uniformity in service excellence, commitment and integrity.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations to [email protected]. We would like to thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.