Weekly Newsletter Nov 2, 20202 Nov 2020
I miss the smell at the Abercrombie & Fitch store…. Shops or E-comers (buy online) - who do you think will win that war?
In the last three or four years, the world has seen a steady increase in the use of online shopping. In the last couple of months, it has grown steadily at about 3% per quarter. Prior to Q1 2020 it was 13%, at the end of the quarter it was about 15.8%, and then jumped during the first lock-down period to 33% (reasonable). Immediately upon leaving the quarantine it plummeted to pre-pandemic values.
Consumers generally like to buy products in stores. Traditionally, the shopping experience itself is a consumer behavior which is difficult to break (even for Generation Y and Generation Z). Don’t' you miss the cool sellers from Hollister? The smell of a good book at Barnes & Noble? In addition, the cost of delivery to the customer's home significantly erodes the profitability and viability of the manufacturer.
So, it seems that the shops and traditional shopping are here to stay.
Ahh ... longing for the smell of LUSH too
Israeli commercial real estate deals
- ELECTRA REAL ESTATE LTD to sale portfolio of properties at Jacksonville, Florida for $53 million.
- More News
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale 2,200M2 commercial building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
- For sale two floors (2,300M2) out of five, in a commercial building in the center of Tel Aviv.
- For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
- For lease, in Holon, 1,500M2 office space ready to occupy
- For lease, in Alon Tower Tel Aviv 156M2 office space, high floor 5 rooms.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 600M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in Kadima, commercial units in a new neighborhood commercial center.
- More News