Weekly Newsletter Oct 19, 202019 Oct 2020
understand the needs of specific end users and deliver comprehensive, on demand solutions. Customers are becoming increasingly sophisticated, demanding, and pickle. Technology enables companies from different industries and different sizes to compete directly with one another. The battlefront is expanding to new sources of value, including data, partnerships, value-added services branded experiences, short-term access, community and more. This introduces a variety of new ways to make money, and to loss it as well.
All the above and much more is from the intro of Dror Poleg's interesting book Rethinking Real Estate.
Israeli commercial real estate deals
- MISHORIM REAL ESTSTE INVESTMENTS LTD is buying the Plaza Holiday Mall (130,00ft2) in Tampa for $8.5 million.
- More News
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale 2,200M2 commercial building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
- For sale two floors (2,300M2) out of five, in a commercial building in the center of Tel Aviv.
- For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
- For lease, in Holon, 1,500M2 office space ready to occupy
- For lease, in Alon Tower Tel Aviv 156M2 office space, high floor 5 rooms.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 600M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in Kadima, commercial units in a new neighborhood commercial center.
- More News