Weekly Newsletter Oct 5, 20205 Oct 2020
These days, I'm reading Dr. Tal Ben - Shahar's book. Thoughts.
"Friendship doubles happiness and cuts sadness in two"
The fact that an employee has a good friend in the office is associated with high levels of satisfaction, and lower burnout. People want to stay in an office where they have fun being in and where they enjoy strong social connections. Ph.D. Jane E. Dutton has found in her studies dealing with the intersection of psychology and business success performance, that even casual relationships, momentary encounters between co-workers, such as a short chat at the coffee machine or a lunch conversation in the cafeteria – if positive - can boost job performance. There is a close connection between these small day-to-day interactions and the overall performance of the organization.
The above factors relate to the discussion of the hybrid work model that has been emerging in our articles recently, and directly speaks with the post we published three weeks ago - The Cohesion Model of Tamir Leon.
Points for thought….
Big wins AY – Propertech
Represented investors buying 13,000 square feet office space in the center of Israel.
Israeli commercial real estate deals
- INTEL will employ over 3,000 people in the 900,000 square feet building in the MATAM high-tech park in the north of Israel.
- ELECTRA REAL ESTATE LTD has purchased two portfolio of properties in Florida for $ 100 million.
- More News
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale 2,200M2 commercial building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
- For sale two floors (2,300M2) out of five, in a commercial building in the center of Tel Aviv.
- For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
- For lease, in Holon, 1,500M2 office space ready to occupy
- For lease, in Alon Tower Tel Aviv 156M2 office space, high floor 5 rooms.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 600M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in Kadima, commercial units in a new neighborhood commercial center.
- More News