Weekly Newsletter Aug 10, 202010 Aug 2020
Avison Young - Propertech is a worldwide commercial real estate company. Providing a full range of integrated services for real estate owners, investors, and occupiers around the globe. We are growing rapidly to help clients solve their most complex challenges.
If you can go surfing in the sea, vacation at a hotel or participate in a demonstration, perhaps it's time to consider returning to your physical place of work – your office. There are good reasons for this:
Personal reasons: In the office you will return to the random hallway meetings with your colleagues and conversations near the coffee corner; it helps the mind and increases creativity. It balances the separation between your private and professional lives, which becomes blurred & harmed when you are at home. For some, whose dining tables became their workstation, you get your home back. It increases the sense of belonging, the connection to your company and co-workers. Maybe you will even meet the love of your life? Studies shows that people who get up in the morning for a workday away from the home, are happier and healthier.
Communal reasons: The ecosystems of Gush Dan, Haifa, Caesarea & Beer Sheva need you. Tens of thousands of employees in restaurants, retail, etc. need you to show up, make purchases & breathe life into their businesses during the week. It’s a kind of mutual guarantee, you show up, and these businesses will stay there to serve you. If you stop supporting them, it will be exceedingly difficult for them to keep their business open and in the end, everyone gets hurt.
Following-up to our previous post, it’s possible to abide by the COVID-19 protective measures and go back to work in offices holding the “purple label”.
This is the order of the hour. Prof. Ronni Gamzu, does his work as Israel’s National Coronavirus Project Coordinator, so let's also do ours and return to a new normal.
Big wins AY – Propertech
Represented a restaurant in a leasing deal in a business park in the center of Israel (Tenant Representation).
Around the glob – Big wins Avison Young :
Completed the sale of 4,000sm building located in GBD, Seoul.
We are hiring and looking for the best RE professionals in Israel.
Israeli commercial real estate deals
- Yitzhak Tshuva agrees partial sale of ELAD CANADA Realty(Globes).
- EFI (AFRICA ISRAEL PROPERTIES LTD) is buying 4 A class office buildings in Romania for €290 million.
- Tel Aviv: Back to normal, or a renter's market? (Globes).
- More News
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale two floors (2,300M2) out of five, in a comercial building in the center of Tel Aviv.
- For lease, in Holon, 1,500M2 office space ready to occupy
- For lease, in Alon Tower Tel Aviv 156M2 office space, high floor 5 rooms.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 600M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease in Zoran, Israel, commercial and retail units in a new neighborhood commercial center..
- More News