Weekly Newsletter July 27, 202027 Jul 2020
“THE DOGMAS OF THE QUIET PAST ARE INADEQUATE TO THE STORMY PRESENT. THE OCCASION IS PILED HIGH WITH DIFFICULTY AND WE MUST RISE WITH THE OCCASION. AS OUR CASE IS NEW, WE MUST THINK ANEW AND ACT ANEW...." Abraham Lincoln
I met with two friends last week. One is a private developer and owner of hundreds of thousands Sq. m office buildings and commercial centers in Israel.
When facing the impact of COVID-19, he considered how he, as landlord, could help his current and future tenants during this present-day challenge and offered an interesting, creative solution.
A solution that provides tenants maximum flexibility and ease that they so desperately need in these trying days.
Big wins AY – Propertech
Represented hi tech company in the leasing of 16,145 sf office space in AAA building in Tel Aviv (Tenant Representation)
Around the glob – Big wins Avison Young :
Arranged $150 M portfolio loan to refinance 7 multi-family development sites (Debt and Equity)
Israeli commercial real estate deals
- SILVERSTEIN PROPERTIES LIMITED and partners are buying the US Bank Tower (1.4 million sf) in Los Angeles for $430 million ($300/sf).
- More News
Commercial Real Estate Opportunities
- For sale 2,200M2 commercial building in Petah Tikva, in the center of Israel.
- For sale two floors (2,300M2) out of five, in a comercial building in the center of Tel Aviv.
- For Sale in Tel Aviv 600M2 floor, (one out of 4) + 13 parking spaces.
- For lease, in Holon till 1,500M2 office space, high floors (flyer attached).
- For lease, in Alon Tower Tel Aviv 156M2 office space, high floor, 5 rooms.
- For lease, in Or Yehuda, 600M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease, in Petah Tikva 1,700M2 office space ready to occupy.
- For lease in Kadima, commercial units in a new neighborhood commercial center.
- More News