Location: On-site asset located in Sorrento Valley (sub-market in San Diego)
Experience: At least 5 years’ experience in real estate management.
- Real Estate License (within 6 months of hire date).
- Computer literacy and proficiency in Excel.
- Ability to communicate and interact with clients in a professional manner.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Strong financial analysis and interpretations skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven customer service and problem-solving skills.
- Prepare and review budgets, business plans, monthly financial reports, and CAM reconciliations.
- Interact with tenants for optimal customer service, event planning, lease renewals, move-ins and move-outs, and overall lease administration.
- Interact with vendors to ensure property is being properly maintained, service contracts are current and coincide with property needs, obtain and analyze bids, and overall contract administration.
- Conduct property inspections and ensure property maintained in Class A condition.
- Manage accounts payables and invoice processing.
- Manage accounts receivables, billings, and collections.
- Supervise collection of insurance certificates.
- Supervise and train Assistant Managers and support staff.
Reports To: General Manager