Avison Young is the world’s fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm, with 78 offices in five countries providing sales, leasing and management services to owners and occupiers of office, retail, industrial and multi-family properties around the world. We’re seeking a detail-oriented self-starter to join our growing global marketing team.
This newly-created position will provide marketing and administrative support for the global Chief Marketing Officer and overall company branding and marketing initiatives. This person will manage support activities including scheduling, billing and purchasing; manage central resources such as the company’s Marketing hub and digital assets libraries; and handle projects and initiatives in support of branding and marketing objectives.
- Maintain central marketing and branding online files, including artwork, advertising schedules, calendars, contracts, imagery files. Maintain editorial and project calendars.
- Maintain central brand hub and company marketing intranet resources.
- Assist in transition activities for new acquisitions, maintaining project list and schedules
- Manage advertising schedules, media buys and traffic
- Prepare and manage budgets, vendor files and invoices
- Create and populate marketing dashboards and track metrics
- Serve as liaison with field offices and service lines to ensure compliance with standards and procedures. Maintain internal mailing lists and office marketing contacts communications.
- Proofread text and financial documents.
- Serve as departmental communication liaison, providing regular updates of key information to other departments and functions, including affinity groups, PR, etc.
- Serve as liaison to field contacts for information requests and idea exchange. Organize marketing meetings and events
- Support marketing team on creative projects and assignments as needed
- 3-5 years experience in corporate marketing or communications environment, commercial real estate strongly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize tasks and work well under pressure
- Exceptional judgment and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills; ability to work with staff at all levels, including senior executives and global team members.
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, including familiarity with standard stylebooks.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook) and experience with Sharepoint. Some experience with Abode CreativeSuite/InDesign and HTML preferred.