Avison Young Commercial Real Estate is a nationwide Canadian full-service commercial real estate brokerage that boasts a diversified range of services, consulting with owners, asset managers and corporate clients in real estate. As a partner-owned firm, we build long-term relationships with our clients, offering them professional, intelligent real estate and financial solutions. Reporting to the Vice President, Operations, the key responsibilities of the Client Services Coordinator include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide administrative support including typing correspondence (cover letters, memos, reports, offers, agreements, valuations, trade records, etc.)
- Management of client information requests including preparation and mailing of information packages.
- Database searches, scans and reports as requested.
- Maintenance and regular input of information into the company’s intranet site.
- Organize, create, prepare and produce customized marketing materials as well as client-specific survey books, tour packages, presentations, and proposals.
- Assisting the Capital Markets team with the creation and production of marketing materials including flyers, e-mail blasts, invitations, and announcements, while maintaining the Avison Young brand throughout all projects.
- Proofread copy for spelling, grammar and layout making appropriate changes; responsible of accuracy and clarity of final copy.
- Create/edit maps and mark-up aerial photographs in Photoshop and MapPoint.
- Track, collate and maintain inventory of marketing materials for all producers.
- Receipt and distribution of particulars/trip reports and other correspondence to and from other brokerages and AY offices.
- Assist in coordinating client events and meeting preparation including agendas, minutes, refreshments etc.
- Presentation and implementation of new initiatives related to Capital Markets.
- Central file management for listings, finished deals, due diligence, site information etc
- Any other special projects that may be required from time to time.
Necessary qualifications for this position are as follows:
- Commercial real estate background a plus.
- Strong proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Acrobat) a requirement.
- Strong to advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline oriented environment.
- Must be detail-oriented to ensure accurate deliverables with ability to take initiative to meet deadlines.
- Must be fast learner with proactive attitude and able to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Ability to maintain discretion regarding personnel and industry-related matters.
- Strong and effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Good proofreading and editing skills.
- Attitude – positive, always seeking to better our team, reaching out to bring value.
If you are qualified and interested in this opportunity, please submit your resume and cover letter stating salary expectations in confidence to Human Resources by simply applying online.
While we appreciate all responses, please be advised that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.