Avison Young is the world’s fastest-growing commercial real estate services firm. We are seeking a poised detail-oriented Administrative Coordinator to join the Boston brokerage team. The key responsibilities of the Administrative Coordinator include, but are not limited to the following:
- Provide support for a team in technology applications, i.e., Sales Force/Apto, CoStar, In-Design, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and other company supported programs.
- Prepare and execute expense reports on a regular and timely basis
- Create and maintain cloud based filing system and efficient information retrieval system.
- Schedule appointments and coordinate calendars.
- Perform clerical duties to include binding presentations, photocopying and mailing documents.
- Produce timely and accurate word-processed documents (RFP’s, reports, memos, proposals, charts, agreements, PowerPoint presentations, etc.)
- Assist large team of professionals, disciplines or business units, when required.
- Prompt and consistent attendance as required by the job.
Marketing Related Responsibilities:
- Prepare and distribute marketing materials/packages. Knowledge of appropriate software is mandatory for this – e.g. InDesign, PowerPoint, etc.
- Active liaison with marketing department
- Coordinate/manage mailings- partner with marketing department and/or external vendor as needed.
- Create mass email campaigns.
- Manage process of distribution, list updates and activity reporting.
- Process and submit proposals including labor intensive RFP’s.
- Manage the workflow and approval process.
- Produce status reports, as needed.
- Assist team with preparing and updating client-specific reports.
- Contact internal and external resources for information.
- Assist and participate as needed for industry functions or client events.
- Support the team in utilizing Outlook and other data bases, including entry and maintenance for the purposes of direct marketing and client development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience required.
- Commercial Real Estate a plus
- Workplace experience, minimum of 2 years in administrative support role – a marketing background is preferred.
- Advanced Microsoft Office product knowledge – Adobe Suites, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Self-Starter – ability to start and complete projects independently. Learns quickly, must be open to change, enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar tasks.
- Enable brokers to focus on revenue generating tasks by efficiently handling administrative tasks of the team.
- Written/Oral communications – ability to speak and write clearly and concisely.
- Attention to detail – must be thorough in accomplishing a task, no matter what size.