Jackie Young joined Avison Young in November 2013 as Senior Vice President with the Capital Markets Group specializing in the retail product type. In addition to investment sales, she has extensive experience with both Retail Agency Leasing and Tenant Representation. Throughout her career, she has represented an extensive list of private investors, financial institutions, loan servicers, pension funds, and REITs. Jackie possesses a unique depth of knowledge in all aspects of the Las Vegas retail market. With cutting edge market intelligence, and her vast network of industry resources, she consistently delivers best in class services and investment opportunities to her valued clients.
Consistently a top producer, Jackie began her career with Lee & Associates in Las Vegas in 1986. Ultimately as Senior Vice President and Principal, she became a Shareholder in 10 Lee offices. In 2002, she joined NAI as Senior Vice President of Retail & Investments, and was a top producer there. Most recently, Jackie was Senior Director, Retail & Investments for Cushman & Wakefield – Commercial Real Estate Solutions in Las Vegas. With 20+ years of commercial real estate experience, Jackie has completed transactions valued in excess of $850 million.
- International Conference of Shopping Centers (ICSC) – Member
- CREW Network (CREW) – Member
- Downtown Las Vegas Business Retention & Development Committee – Former Board Member
- Nevada Land Faire – Former Exhibit Chairperson
EDUCATION AND DESIGNATIONS
- CoStar Power Broker – 2010
- Top Producer – 2010, 2011, 2012 & 2013
- Top Producer & Broker of the Year – 2003 & 2005
- Largest Transaction – Las Vegas Office - 2003 & 2005
- Top Three – 2002, 2004 & 2006
- State of Nevada – Broker Salesperson License