Operations and strategy professional with experience in public and private corporations, serving on executive committees, advising and reporting to Boards’ of Directors, CEOs, and CFOs. Hiren has written and executed strategies for firms ranging from $100 million service firms to $30 billion product firms. He has directly executed over $1 billion in capital market transactions including IPOs, private sales, mergers, spin-offs, capital raises, refinancing, and debt restructuring. He has led teams in over 40 acquisitions from identification, through negotiation, diligence, documentation, and transition planning. The team has also recruited over 300 key professional services teams responsible for $400 million. Hiren's current responsibilities also include launching and growing international operations. He has extensive experience working not only in the United States, but also Canada, Mexico, Europe, and Asia. His skill sets include strategy, M&A, financial analysis & reporting and operational improvement. His background includes executive level officer at service companies, management consulting, and education from top tier business and engineering schools.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from the Kellogg School of Management (Northwestern University)
- Master of Engineering Management (MEM) from the McCormick School of Engineering (Northwestern University)
- Bachelor of Science in Chemical Engineering from the University of Illinois
- Board Advisor for North-South Foundation (NSF)
- Board Advisor for Megalytics
- Alumni Advisor for MMM program at Kellogg School of Management